Safety remains a top priority at AzGT. We continue to add safety enhancements and programs to ensure that employees and vendors work without injury.
- We partnered with the Benson Police Department to offer active shooter training
- We provide hands-on training for emergency rescue for those working in confined spaces
- Our new Emergency Protocol at Apache Station provides three levels of communication, ensuring prescribed actions match the emergency level
- We continue to analyze new and revised OSHA standards and implement changes in advance of regulatory deadlines
- We initiated a Safety Action Team at the Benson Campus to give employees a voice with management; this is in addition to Apache Station employees who already serve on a Joint Safety and Health Committee