Arizona G&T Cooperatives are part of a nationwide network of electric co-ops. Together, U.S. electric cooperatives.
- Total more than 900 local systems
- Serve 42 million member-owners in 47 states
- Distribute power over 2.5 million miles of line, or 42 percent of the nation’s electric distribution lines
- Cover three-quarters of the nation’s land mass
- Own $140 billion in generation, transmission, and distribution assets
- Pay $1.4 billion in state and local taxes
The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) is the national service organization for more than 900 not-for-profit rural electric coops and public power districts providing retail electric service to more than 42 million consumers in 47 states.
Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative Association (GCSECA) gives Arizona’s electric cooperatives a unified voice in state and national regulatory and legislative matters. We also benefit from GCSECA’s safety and loss control training, regulatory assistance, education programs and a variety of communications tools, including Currents Magazine.