AzGT Contributes to our Communities
AzGT provides direct donations to many local and regional organizations and charities, and to other organizations through our Member distribution cooperatives.
- From 2012 to 2021, we provided $356,020 in donations to charities and community organizations.
Our sponsorships focus on education, health and wellness, youth activities and community events. We also donate funds related to Touchstone Energy activities, and provide a number of youth scholarships. In addition, we offer tours of our plant and headquarters, and provide speakers for community events.
A few examples of our direct donations include:
- Anza Dinner with Santa Youth Program
- Benson Clean and Beautiful
- Bullhead City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Duncan Valley/Greenlee County Fair
- Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative Association Washington Youth Tour
We provide substantial indirect support through shared advertising, printed materials, meeting space, and technical support for local organizations and programs. Our in-house print, graphics and audio-visual A/V shop serves Arizona G&T as well as our Member electric co-ops, and we donate printing and A/V services for many community events.
Our employees also exemplify concern for community, donating an estimated 5,600 hours and more than $150,000 to local charitable organizations in 2018.
Find out the guidelines we apply when granting donations.