Electric Co-ops Giving Back
In addition to the many ways we are involved in the communities we serve, we strongly support our Member distribution cooperatives in their community activities. To that end, each year we donate funds to each of our electric co-op Members to use for local activities related to Touchstone Energy, our shared national brand.
In addition, we provide funds as well as in-kind contributions to community organizations and charities. We focus on four areas: education, health and wellness, youth activities and community events. For example, we donate work with employees to support food banks and senior citizen programs in the communities where we work and live.
Here are a few examples of how we help our Member co-ops with activities in their communities:
- We produced a video for Anza EC to promote a broadband project.
- We provided A/V services for Duncan Valley EC’s Festival Under the Stars for local schools.
- In Graham County EC’s area, we help raise scholarship funds at the annual Salsa Fest.
- We help Mohave EC promote the Touchstone Energy Co-op Connections Card at a business expo.
- Coordinating with Trico EC, we produced a video featuring a member who saved hundreds of dollars by using the Co-op Connections Card at a participating dentist.
We also help a variety of organizations within the service areas of our Member Cooperatives.
Find out the guidelines we apply when granting donations.